[gpodder] Patching Gpodder on Android

  • From: Isuru Samarasinghe <isuru137@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:42:58 +0530

Hi,
I'm so interested in the idea "gPodder native application for Android".
So before going for the Android and Java stuffs I just want to study the
python code and try the CLI of Gpodder running on Android.
I followed all the steps listed here
https://github.com/gpodder/gpodder/blob/c4a8d00ea2e368567fcc2f04f4fcc03bd036a73a/doc/dev/android.txt
But "Apply the following patch to bin/gpo:" step isn't so clear to me.
I found another helpful article in here
http://nrclark.wordpress.com/2011/01/30/gpodder-for-android/
There some steps were bit different, but there also I had some errors.
Basically on
"diff --git a/bin/gpo b/bin/gpo" line and
" import re" line.

Can anyone please help me, how to do this patch clearly?
--
*Isuru Samarasinghe*
Department of Electrical and Information Engineering