[gpodder-devel] Only audio on video podcasts transfered to iphone

  • From: ntetreau at gmail.com (Nicolas Tetreault)
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:47:48 +0000

?Hi all,
thanks for your great work on gpodder. It works great with my iphone on
ubuntu hardy.  You already know about this problem for the ipod touch
but I thought that maybe if I shown some interest, it could get fixed
quicker!

Anyway, the problem is that the video podcasts show up as normal audio
podcasts on the iphone, as simple as that.  It's not that they cannot be
played as video.  In fact, if the video files are transfered using
gtkpod, they will play fine, but not if they are being transfered using
gpodder.

Thanks again,

Nic