[gpodder-devel] No way to know which tracks were deleted.

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:42:48 -0700

You wrote:
> Is it just me or are the the advanced settings gone? I'm using version 2.0.

Yep, the are hidden. Use this key combination in the preferences
dialog for now:

Fullscreen-Fullscreen-Plus-Minus-Plus-Fullscreen

After heavy protests from users on talk.maemo.org, the "Advanced"
settings button is coming back in one of the next versions ;)

> Also, Just out of curiosity, is finger-scroll gone?

You can set the advanced configuration option "enable_fingerscroll"
to True, but it's not really supported anymore (makes the UI sluggish
and might even be broken right now).

> I think 2.0 is snappier, is this possible? That's cool! :)

At least I tried my best to make it feel snappier =)

Have fun,