[gpodder-devel] New toolbar strings not added to the .po files? / gPodder not remembering column sizes

  • From: pdedecker at gmail.com (Pieter De Decker)
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:04:32 +0200

> * The episode title column is always auto-sized so that the text fits
> into it; as long as you don't resize it manually, it will resize
> automatically on channel switches. If you start resizing it manually, it
> will keep the set width until gPodder is closed. Hope that's what you
> wanted to accomplish :)
Thanks for the update, but I think you need to set a limit on that autosize
function so that the column won't get any wider than x pixels. See what
happens if the episode title is too long:
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1046/gpoddersizekk2.png

About the translation: I did 'make distclean' and 'make messages', but
something went wrong while executing the second command. Does gPodder all of
a sudden require me to install some extra software to make the .po files?