[gpodder-devel] New "expert" configuration editor

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 22:31:30 +0100

Hello!

Tonight, I've implemented the "about:config"-like configuration editor
for gPodder that I've been thinking of for some time now. It's in SVN
now, so please try it and report back if there are any problems. You can
also read the blog post[1], which also has a screenshot.

Looking at our roadmap[2], this makes the 0.11.0 release of gPodder
feature-complete. We will be entering the stabilization period for this
release very soon (probably tomorrow if I find the time) after which we
stop adding features to the release branch (features can still be added
to "trunk") and only accept bug fixes and translation updates. More
about that in the stabilization period announcement e-mail.

[1] ?http://tperl.blogspot.com/2008/02/gpodder-configuration-editor.html
[2] http://gpodderwiki.jottit.com/roadmap