[gpodder-devel] Left clic podcast selection

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:14:03 +0100

Hi!

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 09:41:14AM +0100, Valeryan_24 wrote:
> On the last versions of Gpodder, one of these features is the behavior
> when we select a podcast file : before, the context menu appeared with
> mouse right clic.

If you set the advanced config options enable_fingerscroll (and possibly
maemo_enable_gestures) to False, the behavior will be the same. This
change in behavior was introduced for touchscreen-enabled Tablet PCs
where you don't have a RMB if you are using your fingers.

You are not the first user to be confused by this change, so it's likely
that the fingerscroll and gesture features are going to be removed in a
future version, when a proper touch-enabled QML UI of gPodder is
available ;)

HTH.