[gpodder-devel] Latest gPodder: very CPU intensive downloads

  • From: wvanrooijen at yahoo.com (Wilfred van Rooijen)
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 04:59:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Thomas,

yes, I'd be willing to help you out on this subject if
you want to. I have a cable internet connection.
Inside the house, I have wireless, so the max download
bandwidth is about 600 KB/s. If I use a wired
connection, it can be as high as 1.2 MB/s. I have
several feeds with high bandwidth I frequently use.

BTW, I also use DownThemAll on Firefox every once in a
while, and that will download @ maximum velocity with
status updates and all, but does not take an
appreciable amount of CPU time.

Regards,
Wilfred

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7