[gpodder-devel] Interview about gPodder on Linux Outlaws 67

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:52:59 -0700

Hey there!

While we are really only a few days away from 0.14.0, here is a
short interview to keep you busy while waiting for the new gPodder
release out "really soon now"(tm).

The famous guys from Linux Outlaws - Dan and Fab - interviewed
me about gPodder in their latest episode of their podcast. It was
fun, and I hope you can understand my Austrian accent, should you
decide to listen to it ;)

Obviously, you can grab the latest episode with gPodder, and
you will find Linux Outlaws in the list of recommended podcasts
(i.e. the "Import OPML from web" dialog) in case you are not
subscribed to it currently.

Direct link: http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/67

I hope I did get all the facts right, if I mixed something
up, please do tell me!

Enjoy,