[gpodder-devel] Installing on Fiesty Fawn

  • From: darrenoneil at gmail.com (Darren O'Neil)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:35:32 -0400

Thomas,

Thanks for the help. Building from packages or from source is a little
like black magic to me, so I am not sure what to do when things don't
work, for example:

I hit this roadblock:

dget: retrieving
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpodder/gpodder_0.9.1-1.dsc
--00:31:38--
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpodder/gpodder_0.9.1-1.dsc
           => `gpodder_0.9.1-1.dsc'
Resolving mentors.debian.net... 85.214.70.36
Connecting to mentors.debian.net|85.214.70.36|:80... connected.
00:31:38 ERROR 404: Not Found.
dget: wget gpodder_0.9.1-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpodder/gpodder_0.9.1-1.dsc
failed