[gpodder-devel] Installing on Fiesty Fawn

  • From: goetz.waschk at gmail.com (Götz Waschk)
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:36:57 +0200

On 4/22/07, Darren O'Neil <darrenoneil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Upgraded to Fiesty Fawn in Ubuntu. How in the world do I get Gpodder to
> install now. During the upgrade process, the install program removed
> Gpodder and I have no idea why.

Hi,

first, I don't use *buntu, but I know that the latest release has
python 2.5 but the package from gpodder are for 2.4. You can simply
get the source and rebuild gpodder and especially python-gpod for
python 2.5

You wouldn't have to do this by yourself on Mandriva as gpodder is
part of the Mandriva contribs.

Regards, G?tz Waschk

--
AL I:40: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.