[gpodder] Improving Podax / Gpodder integration

  • From: Dan Goldstein <dan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:01:51 -0400

Over the last few years, I created an open source podcast player called
Podax. The source code is on Github at http://github.com/thasmin/Podax. It
has basic GPodder integration that's also open source at
http://github.com/thasmin/gpodder_provider. It doesn't work very well and
it's begun crashing. Stefan suggested improving it as a Google Summer of
Code project which is a great idea but I really don't have time to mentor
someone right now, despite that I think I'd really enjoy it. Would anybody
be interested in fixing it? I'd be willing to pay a small amount. If you or
someone you know wants to work on Gpodder and get paid, email
dan@xxxxxxxxxx with
a quote. Thanks.

Dan