[gpodder] I'd like to help with especially with gpodder.net.

  • From: "James Stallard" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "infopunkie" for DMARC)
  • To: "gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:52:23 -0400

Hello, I'm new to gpodder, especially gpodder.net and would like to help as
I've noticed quite a few issues such as multiple entries for the same podcasts
and quite a few synchronisation errors such as episodes not even showing up in
some clients even though the podcast(s) in question are ongoing.

Any way I could get involved in this area? Thank you.