[gpodder-devel] How to sync maemo gpodder with mygpodder

  • From: sisto.silvio at gmail.com (Silvio Sisto)
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:33:02 -0300

> I just wanted to sync my.gpodder.org to my maemo device.
> Thanks for the help though! Your first e-mail did it.

I thought it worked but it didn't do exactly what I wanted. My maemo
gpodder ask me for some changes but they weren't the ones I really
made. It suggested me to add podcasts on maemo gpodder that I already
had and didn't suggest me to add a podcast I added on mygpodder. It
did however ask me to remove a podcast from maemo gpodder that I
removed from mygpodder.

Do I need to have two devices to use the sync service? I guess that
might be the problem then because I only have one.
I removed my old sisto account and have a new one with username sisto1
in case your are looking for my account.

I'll just subscribe on my maemo gpodder if I can't use mygpodder.