[gpodder] Re: How to sync devices?

  • From: Tobias Hunger <tobias.hunger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 01:22:35 +0200

Oh, the fun...

After managing to sync my first two devices using the manual patching
of a button into the web ui, I wanted to add a third device.

That does get the synchronize combobox and button, but trying to add
this third device to the other two does result in two devices being
unsynced and the one staying in the synchronized group.

So I added a forth device and synced that with the third (using the
button trick again, as the only option I get in this setup is to merge
with the existing sync group). Now I have two groups of synchronized
devices: My original group and a group with the two new devices.

At this point I can merge the two groups. Once that is done I can
delete the unnecessary forth device again. Voila, all three devices
now sync with each other.

Best Regards,
Tobias