[gpodder-devel] Help needed for next release of gPodder

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:52:03 +0200

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:24:57AM +0200, jerome chabod wrote:
> Should this dialog be tabbed in the preferences dialog or will it popup from
> a separate menu?

The device list and add/edit/remove buttons can be placed inside a tab,
but the "edit" dialog (with all the device-specific configuration)
should probably be a separate dialog.

> And do you already have an idea how the user will select
> which device to use when transfering episodes or synchronising?

Either by selecting only one device in the preferences dialog (which
makes the rest of the UI working as-is) or by adding a device selection
dialog or sub-menu. We'd have to ask users who have more than one device
how they would like to use that feature.