[gpodder-devel] Help needed for next release of gPodder

  • From: brot at gmx.info (Bernd)
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:49:43 +0200

the "use" flag isn't that important.
If you disable the "use" for a file this file is is commented (#) in the
playlist and not available on the player. I think this only works for
filebased media players.

It would be nice to have only one interface for all devices for the
playlist feature. And showing the tracks with title, album is a cool
idea.

~ Bernd