[gpodder-devel] Gtk Parasite - something for gPodder?

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 06:04:58 -0700

Hello there!

Bernd Schlapsi pointed me to a very cool tool called Parasite. It allows
us to attach to a running GTK+ Application and inspect and change the
behaviour and appearance of our GTK UI. This could allow easier
debugging
and experimenting with the UI code. I'm throwing the URL in here so the
interested part of this mail's readership can play around with it:

http://chipx86.github.com/gtkparasite/

I surely want to play with this thing in the future :) Will come in
handy
when there is another not-so-obvious-to-fix UI bug in gPodder.. hehe :)