[gpodder] Re: Gpodder 3.7.0 for Mac: preferences dialog box instantly closes

  • From: Eric Le Lay <elelay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tim Gilbert <timgilbert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 21:59:42 +0200

Hi Tim,

first things first, can you try the latest (gPodder 3.8.0) version?
I released it yesterday so it's the freshest and greatest :-).

to enable debug messages, you'll have to run it from a terminal.
To do so, open the terminal and
type /Applications/gPodder.app/Contents/MacOS/gPodder -v

Good luck,
Eric