[gpodder] Re: Gpodder 3 does not recognize Sansa Clip Zip

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jnwickremasinghe@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 08:18:04 -0800

Hi Kinney,

You'll need to mount the Clip Zip so that Arch can see it first. How do you
connect the device to your computer?

I am currently using gPodder to sync to my android device via MTP but I
previously used gPodder 2 and gPodder 3 to sync to my Sansa Clip over USB as a
'mass storage' device. Either way, you'll need to mount your device first so
that Arch can see it, and then set the mount point in gPodder so that it knows
which folder to sync your files to.

Sorry this isn't clearer. I need to update the user manual.

Let me know if you have any problems and I can help you out.

Thanks,

Joseph