[gpodder-devel] Gnome-Do plugin for gPodder

  • From: iwanvanderkleijn at gmail.com (Iwan van der Kleijn)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:04:04 +0100

Hi all,

I know Mono is probably evil. But if so, then Gnome-Do is definitely
deliciously heinous. For that reason I'm interested in creating a
Gnome-Do plugin for gPodder (to scratch the proverbial itch). Two
questions before I take on that task; I haven't found a trace of it on
Google but perhaps someone else has already created one?

If not, then my question would be: what would be the recommended way
to interface with gPodder? Would that be gpo or can I use d-Bus? I
don't want to touch the db.

Thanks in advance,

iwan van der Kleijn