[gpodder-devel] Get rid of the URL entry box?

  • From: jerome.chabod at gmail.com (jerome chabod)
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:47:05 +0100

To my opinion, one advantage of this box is that a new user launching
gPodder for the very first time can immediatly figure out what and where to
start with (I should read again the usability test to confirm that).
It not that usefull after having subscribed to all podcast, but since it can
be easily hidden, it's not a problem.
J?r?me