[gpodder-devel] GUI Proposal

  • From: jerome.chabod at ifrance.com (jerome.chabod at ifrance.com)
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 15:22:10 +0100

Hello Rafael

I really like it. When I saw your screenshots, I suddently unserstood why I
like gnome :).
A few remarks:
* I like the "add feed" button on top off the feed. It's easier to find (it
took me quite a long time to notice this in the actual gui)
* What happens I you select more than one episode?
* "update" under the feeds does not mean anything for me (the same for "update
feeds" in the actual gui). What it actually does is looking for new episodes.
* what about adding a small button (icon style) near the progress bar to cancel
a running download (and one to pause if implemented someday)?
* what about using the small free space on top of the episodes list (where
"episode" is written in bold) to display current channel information (name,
logo, description...)?

regards
J?r?me

My...o? ? You...quoi ? Face...qui ?... Vous ne savez plus comment ?tre
vous-m?me ?
Pour Cr?er, Partager et enfin Gagner ... D?couvrez iDOO en vid?o
http://www.idoo.com/fr/videomark.php