[gpodder-devel] Fwd: Consistent use of Quit

  • From: me at nikosapi.org (nikosapi)
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 20:46:03 -0500

Subject: Consistent use of Quit
Date: April 4, 2008
From: Harley Laue <losinggeneration at aim.com>
To: me at nikosapi.org

Attached is a patch (from svn) to change the Close menu item's label to Quit.
This way it's more consistent with the toolbar button label. This is only a
proposed fix. Changing the Quit button to Close would also be fine. This
patch is just to add a bit of consistency.

As a side note, for me it tends to makes more sense to have Close
hide/minimize to the tray and Quit immediately quit. Really though, the
current behavior is fine. (OTOH, I think some people aren't used to the idea
of Close minimizing to the tray. So this may actually be more confusing to
these users.)