[gpodder-devel] Feed trouble with gPodder

  • From: nick at nickallen.us (Nick Allen)
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:41:31 -0800

Hello,

Listener's to our podcast who use gPodder have alerted us that the
last few podcasts haven't download.  I've installed gPodder and
confirmed these results, but we have been a bit stumped trying to find
out why.  iTunes has been still able to download episodes just fine.
We did change host for our audio at the same time as the problems
started.  We also started adding MIME types and lengths to our
enclosures.  This is a link to our podcast, any thoughts/help would be
greatly appreciated:

http://www.radioopensource.org/rss2-new.php?cat=21

Thanks,

-Nick