[gpodder-devel] Download authentication bugfix

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:48:03 +0200

Hello, Nick!

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 20:52 -0400, nikosapi wrote:
> Another bug which I didn't have a chance to look into was that I
> couldn't cancel a download that is in progress. If I have time, I'll
> look into it this weekend (if you didn't already get to it).

You shouldn't change the download thread's "url" attribute, as this is
used to find the right episode to cancel. I wonder if you need the
URL-changing part of your patch at all, because if you look at the top
of the gpodder.download module, I already do the authentication part. I
think the only thing needed from your patch is the "load_settings()"
call on the channel when creating them from the channels.opml file.