[gpodder-devel] Development switched to Git

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:51:31 +0200

Hello!

We've finally switched our development to Git. The Subversion repository
is not updated anymore, and I've added that info as a last commit to the
SVN repository with instructions how to use Git.

The repository can now be browsed via the web at:

 http://repo.or.cz/w/gpodder.git

You can check out an anonymous working copy from the repository using:

 git clone git://repo.or.cz/gpodder.git

or, if you are only allowed to use http, you can use this one:

 git clone http://repo.or.cz/r/gpodder.git

Patch writers can now use git to work on their branches and send patches
directly via "git format-patch" and sending them here or adding it to
bugzilla.