[gpodder-devel] Completed my.gpodder.org university project, but work continues

  • From: koeglstefan at gmail.com (Stefan Kögl)
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:09:27 +0100

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that we've finished our "university
project" part of my.gpodder.org yesterday, but marks are still pending
;) Don't worry, work in my.gpodder.org will continue anyway.

Here's a short update on what we've added during the last weeks
* episode information on the website
* a reference implementation of our APIs
(http://wiki.gpodder.org/wiki/Web_Services/API/Reference)
* a "Subscribe with my.gpodder.org" button for podcast websites
(http://127.0.0.1:8000/authors/)
* merged duplicate podcasts in toplist, suggestions etc
* and lots of small bugfixes and improvements

Additionally we'll see a new gPodder release very soon, which will
include the integration of these services. I think Thomas will provide
an update about that.

Currently we are looking into ways of providing added value through
the service beyond device synchronisation and subscription management.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on this, please respond :)

-- Stefan