[gpodder-devel] Colors and systray

  • From: nikosapi at gmail.com (nikosapi)
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:10:54 -0500

I use gpodder with alltray (on FC6: yum install alltray), it does almost what
you want. It'll minimize gpodder to the tray (I've yet to try it on gnome but
it works great on KDE) and when you're downloading files you can hover over
the icon and it'll display the percentage done.
Once you have it installed get it working like this: "alltray gpodder" That's
it, type it into your run box or terminal and watch it work!

nick