[gpodder-devel] Close buttons not working and problems fetching feed

  • From: brunoalexandremiguel at gmail.com (Bruno Miguel)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:19:01 +0100

I'm running gNewSense, a free Ubuntu variant.

Thank's for the package, but I've solved the issue. I have no idea
how, but database.sqlite ownership was set to root. All that I had to
do was change the ownership.
Weird thing. The same thing happened with .dbus folder, which didn't
allow me to run gnome-settings-daemon outside gnome. I think I'm
haunted. xD

Thanks to everyone for your help.