[gpodder-devel] Close buttons not working and problems fetching feed

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:13:30 +0200

Hello, Bruno!

On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 14:25 +0100, Bruno Miguel wrote:
> I've just compiled gPodder's latest version, 0.12.0, and I found that
> the close close button in the subscription options dialog doesn't
> work. Also, gPodder 0.12.0 isn't able to fetch this feed [1] and the
> previous version was.

I've tried subscribing to
http://ww1.rtp.pt/multimedia/videocast/gera_podcast_tv.php?prog=23843
and it works like a charm for me on gPodder:

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=biosferabc0.png

What does "gpodder --verbose" print when running gPodder from a terminal
window with that command? Are you sure you have not mixed up your new
installation with a previous installation (i.e. distro package in /usr,
your installation in /usr/local)? Can you try to run gPodder from the
source directory using "make test" and see if the problem goes away?

Enjoy,