[gpodder] Cleaning up duplicates

  • From: Alexander Wilms <f.alexander.wilms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 11:35:48 +0200

I noticed there are quite a lot duplicates on gpodder.net and I wondered who takes care of them. I added a few ones to http://wiki.gpodder.org/wiki/Web_Services/Merge_Queue , but so far nothing has happened.

I think I could look after them from time to time, if you could grant my gpodder.net account "Alexander_Wilms" some edit rights and explain how to to merge entries. Or has this to be done manually in the db? In the past I was a member of the LibreOffice design team with commit rights and I help translating some projects (https://launchpad.net/~alexander-wilms <https://launchpad.net/%7Ealexander-wilms>), if that increases my credibility :)

Cheers,

Alex