[gpodder] Clarifying the idea: Native Android port of gPodder

  • From: Isuru Samarasinghe <isuru137@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:07:05 +0530

Hi, I'm Isuru Samarasinghe an undergraduate from Faculty of Engineering,
University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka.
I'm interested in working with the idea "Native Android port of gPodder".
I want to clarify the idea because I didn't get the meaning of "Native".

Is this about a specific application for Android OS?

I'm interested in doing this project because I already have developed an
android application for a specific podcast team in Sri Lanka.
You may see my project below
http://code.google.com/p/techkatha/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techkatha.android
with the Sinhala (official language in Sri Lanka) language support.

--
*Isuru Samarasinghe*
Department of Electrical and Information Engineering