[gpodder-devel] Chronological order for podcast deletion window?

  • From: pdedecker at gmail.com (Pieter De Decker)
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:41:06 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Just tried the podcast deletion feature in gPodder. One thing that
bugs me though is that my podcasts are not sorted in chronological
order. If you'd sort them chronologically, I would be able to easily
delete podcasts older than - let's say - 5 days.

Which brings me to this: wouldn't it be much easier to replace it with
some kind of podcast cleaner? When you start the cleaner, the user
would be presented with a window containing two adjustable settings:
- Number one (user input): "Delete all podcasts older than |USER INPUT| days"
- Number two (checkbox): "Don't delete unplayed podcasts"

What do you think?

Pieter