[gpodder-devel] Category and Ratings Information

  • From: Rakesh.Dhanya at in.bosch.com (Rakesh Dhanya (RBEI/ECV1))
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:30:30 +0800

Hello,

I am using the mygpo feed service for development, and it works great.

However, I was just wondering if it is possible to read the podcast category
for a given podcast. (The response has a field called tags, but there is a lot
of information in that). Also is it possible to know if other users have rated
the podcast, and if yes how do we get the ratings?

One last question, using mygpo feed service can we post a message to our
account on gpodder.net? (To subscribe or unsubscribe to a podcast)

Any pointers would be of immense help.

Thanks in advance

Rakesh