[gpodder-devel] Can't subscribe to new podcasts

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 17:39:02 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 05, 2011 at 05:27:00PM +0200, Nicolas FRANCOIS wrote:
> Le Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:30:20 +0200,
> Thomas Perl <thp at gpodder.org> a ?crit :
> > The reason why a fresh install works is because the "database.sqlite"
> > file (in ~/.config/gpodder) gets re-created, and the new codebase
> > creates the correct constraints. Newer releases (such as 2.15) analyze
> > the database schema and remove/re-create unnecessary constraints.
>
> Maybe the Debian maintainer should update his package ?

Actually, 2.15 is already in Sid, so it's just a matter of time for it
to trickle into testing and at some point stable. I'm not sure if it's
possible or feasible to try to push a newer version into released stable
versions. If you have any info there or can provide any help, that'd be
greatly appreciated :)

HTH.