[gpodder] Re: AW: Re: Extensions

  • From: Thomas Perl <th.perl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 23:25:39 +0200

Hi,

2. Also: Does renaming still work when the audio_converter extension is
enabled as well? Before I start messing things up: I'd like to download as
MP3 128k instead of mp4 videos. Where happens the conversion? On my harddrive
or before downloading?

Conversion always happens after downloading, there's no way to tell
the server to do the conversion for us (at least not in general).

3. And last but not least: How can I disable an extension
set extensions.disabled rename_download doesn't work for example.

Just remove it from the list of "extensions.enabled". Any extension
that is not enabled will not be loaded.

HTH :)