[goodfeel] Re: untransposing

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:53:43 GMT

Hi,

You can use Lime's Key Signature dialog to transpose your music by indicating
the new key, selecting the transpose checkbox and then selecting whether you
want it to go up or down to the new key.

I don't think your teacher wants what I'm about to explain but if you write
something as a transposed part you can use the "Transposing instrument sounds"
checkbox and the set the number of halfsteps so that you will hear it at the
correct pitch.

Albert

--- Brandon wrote ---
Hi,

I am writing a piece for trumpet and piano.  I have started writing the trumpet
as a transposed part, however, my composition teacher prefers a concert score.
How can I untranspose the trumpet part?

Brandon

Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ce3ecd3d0d5e2ec33ast02duc