[goodfeel] translating midi file to braille

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:38:50 +0200

Hi all:

Sorry for asking many questions, but really you r my only source for info

I have some midi files that I need to convert them to braille.

Ok, I willl open the midi file then, I will choose,

Automatic-standered automatic transcribtion, buttomn then, if I have some
errors, what shall I do?

But ok, I will scape the errors, then what about the result, I have many
choices, and don't know what to choose,

Standered automatic transcribtion,

Alternative parts,

Alternative keyboard

Alternative score.

Alternative reload.

What to choose please?

This is a midi file for piano, just tribble and bass clef

Help please?

Cheers:

Ramy Moustafa

Owner and producer of Harmony recording studios

skype:

roma30

Facebook:

moustafa.ramy@xxxxxxxxx