[goodfeel] rhythm warnings

  • From: "Karen McDonald" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:05:26 -0500

Hello, everyone,

Although I've had GoodFeel, SharpEye, and Lime for a long time, I was needlessly intimidated and hadn't used the programs until I really needed them one day this week, and the proverbial light went on and I wonder why it took so long for me to learn how to use the software.

I have an Epson 3170 scanner, the latest versions of SharpEye, Lime and Goodfeel, and I'm using Windows XP pro. I'm also using the latest version of Jaws. I am attempting to scan a simple hymn book which has a wire ring binder that enables one to lay the pages flat on the scanner. I get rhythm warnings with a lot of the hymns, and I'm wondering if there are some tips for me to possibly improve the quality of my scans. I have my scanner set to use Grayscale, but is there anything else I could try? I've tried flipping the image 180 degrees in the SharpEye edit menu, but this doesn't always help very much.

I am an excited new user so any help is much appreciated.

Karen McDonald

** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq