[goodfeel] Re: question from a brand-new Goodfeel user

  • From: "Patrick Walsh" <feofil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 07:35:15 -0400

Here is one hint in keeping  things organized.

I usually  scan multi-page  scores  backwards.  This is because  SharpEye
allows you to open  music files and append  them to the most recent scan.
For example, if you have a four page  piece  to scan in, scan page four,
save the music file to scan.nro.  Then  scan in page  three, and append
scan.nro  to page three, and then  save it again  to scan.nro.  And scan
page two, append, svae. And so on.  That  way  you do not  have a lot of
fragmented  music files  in your  scanning  directory.  When you have the
whole piece scanned in, then you  can save it wherever  you like.

Patrick