[goodfeel] Re: propper staff arrangement and propper cleff

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:52:47 GMT

Hi,

The solo instrument would normally be on top (staff 1).  It doesn't matter what
clef Lime adds; just fix the clef yourself.

Try to fix it and then send me your Lime file (off the list) and I'll check it
for you.

Thanks,
Albert

--- Brandon wrote ---
Hi,

When writing a piece for a solo instrument, such as trumpet, with a piano
accompaniment, what staff is the solo instrument usually on?  I have some of
the piano part written, and I want to add the trumpet.  When I tried to add the
trumpet, it placed it in between the two staves of the piano part.  I was able
to put it in staff 3, but that put it in bass cleff.  How do I make sure it
goes in the right place and that the part is written in the propper cleff?

Thanks,
Brandon Kozak

** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]