[goodfeel] Re: midi sounds

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:27:09 -0400

In any Lime file that has more than one part or voice, you can assign each
part or voice to a different MIDI channel.  Once each voice is assigned to
its own MIDI channel, you can use Lime's General MIDI annotations to trigger
a different instrument sound for that part or voice.

Move to first note or rest of the piece.

For each part or voice:

Press ALT+V, C to open the Voice to Channel dialog.  Enter a number from 1
to 16 and press ENTER.

Now press ALT+A, X, I and tab until you reach the list of instrument
categories.  Choose one and then tab to the list of instruments in that
category.  Choose one and press ENTER.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann