[goodfeel] Re: goodfeel] Midi help please

  • From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:02:09 +0100

Thank you, Sandra. I am looking into this, though, as I said, I got sound once after resetting the velocity, but have not managed it again. Very frustrating, but I'm sure down to my not doing things in the right order, or something. I'm probably trying to run before I can walk. Clare ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Gayer" <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>