[goodfeel] Re: breaking apart joined staves

  • From: "Patrick Walsh" <feofil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:16:27 -0500

Hi,

I rescanned the piece using Sharp Eye.  I believe I told Sharp Eye to use
one voice in both staves.  Then I exported it to Lime, and it appeared that
everything was working like it should, except I was able torename the first
aff Student, but the second staff decided to call itself "Teacher1."  When I
move through parts it says "Student" and "Teacher1."  NoTeacher2 shows up
when moving through parts, but it appears in Voices and Parts dialog box.
It will not let me select it and let me delete it.

I would not be continuing to work on this, but there are 15 pieces I need to
do.

Thanks
Patrick