[goodfeel] Re: Transposing instruments and play-back.

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:56:14 GMT

Hi,

You can specify the playback transposition for transposing instruments in
Lime's Key signature dialog.  Check the 'Transposing Instruments Sounds'
checkbox and set the half steps edit field correctly.

In General MIDI a tamborine should be the F# right below middle C or MIDI note
number 54 and to get a tamborine to sound on a staff set the MIDI channel to 10
(Voice on Channel dialog from the Voice menu).  I found it in an inaccessible
picture at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_MIDI

Albert