[goodfeel] Teaching Little Fingers to play by John Thompson, and Piano Discoveries

  • From: "Musical Accents" <jmusicalaccents@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-music-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:36:18 -0700

Hi all:

I have some little piano students and I am looking for the Teaching Little
Fingers to Play by John Thompson, and also Piano Discoveries books the
off-staff starter and the on-staff starter.  Can anyone help me find copies of
these.  The CNIB library has John Thompson's Teaching Little fingers to play,
but I had ordered 1 once and it was a duet book, I have ordered both of them
again to see what they are.

Janell