[goodfeel] Re: Some Questions about Lime

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:34:30 GMT

Hi,

It looks like no one ever answered your questions:

1. For rolled chords use the arpeggio symbol.  For more info read about
"arpeggio" in GOODFEEL's help file.

2. GOODFEEL will find identical full measures and replace them with repeats and
you can also explicitly enter them (see ?measure repeats") but "repeat beat" is
not officially implemented because GOODFEEL may start a braille line with them
and this is not correct.

Thanks,
Albert