[goodfeel] Sharpeye Help Please

  • From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:16:08 +0100

Can anyone please suggest why I might not be able to get to the scan button in Sharpeye? When I try to acquire an image, I get a message "Scaling button". I can then tab to something about scaling width, but no further. Instructions I am trying to follow say that I should be able to tab to a scanning button. I realise we all have different scanners, but is there something obvious I am missing? I can scan using my scanner and camera wizard, but sharpeye then doesn't always want to read these BMP files, perhaps because I don't always do the requisite steps in the right order. I think I do, but sometimes I get a message about Sharpeye not being able to open this file for reading. I would like these processes to become second nature, and some in Lime are, but not Sharpeye yet. Another thing I feel sure there must be an answer to is that Sharpeye only offers me Sharpeye format to save in, whereas I'm sure I should be able to save as midi or XML. This again is probably a vital step I am leaving out. Did others find all this stuff so hard to grasp, or is it just me? Thanks. Clare

** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq