[goodfeel] Re: Sandra's Lime problems.

  • From: sandra gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 13:04:50 +0100

Hello Bill and Albert,
Thanks again for all your help and for being patient with me and my
Lime mistakes. It’s telling me that I have 31 trials left and that I
haven’t paid yet when we certainly have. What should I do about it.
It’s asking me for a password when all I have is the licence link. I
assumed that that was for the whole package, not just for Goodfeel3.1.

All the best,
Sandra.

--
http://www.sandragayer.com