[goodfeel] Re: RE Sandra's Lime problems.

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sandra gayer'" <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 18:15:08 -0400

Sounds like you have set up your measures per system and systems per page to
only allow 8 bars on a single page.  The shortcut to move to the next page
is CONTROL+RIGHT Bracket.

Use CONTROL+LEFT Bracket to move to previous page.

If those shortcuts do not work for some reason, you can find the desired
entries under Lime's Page menu.

ALT+P for Page and then P for Previous or N for Next.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com